Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a rough month


But I'm learning so much about myself, my relationships with others, and my relationship with God.  It really is true that it is in our extremities that we come to know God.  I'm grateful for the strength He gives me every single day. I'm eager to share what I'm learning and I'm sure I'll find a moment to record some of my thoughts soon.  
 
For now, I'm just so grateful for the constant support of friends and family.

Including these cute little ones!  

7 comments:

HDVB said...

She lives!!! I've missed you in the blogging world Celeste! I'm sorry that it has been a rough month, I will keep you in my prayers. :)

* said...

Yay for a new bog! But I have said before and I'll say it again...I'm grateful for trials to make me stronger. I'm sure you feel the same. Hope you have an easier month in April :)

Lisa said...

Sorry it's been a rough month! Just think though, spring is coming and that always brings good times with it!

Briana Weir said...

Sorry to hear things have been rough for you. I hope you feel better soon and that you give yourself a rest! We are excited to spend time with you guys when we get back to UT!

e said...

A rough month, eh? Well, that's no good. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers. I have a feeling that once spring finally comes, things will take a turn for the better (or so I hope!).

Michelle said...

I hope April is a better month for you and things get happier for you! It is amazing how much you grow when things are rough, but you don't always welcome the rough times. Wish you the best Celeste.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the rough month. I'm so grateful we've got our Heavenly Father and families to rely on to get us through. I hope things get better...