Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Obviously, blogging is not exactly my strong point...

Ok, so many of you may not know this about me, but I am a bit of a perfectionist. This has always been very problematic for me because I also tend to be an avid slave to my procrastination. These two dynamics of my personality compete vigorously within me 24/7--especially during the school year. And while I can't blame my long lapses between posts on my procrastination, I have to admit my stupid perfectionism sure has been a roadblock to my blogging bliss (along with the recent disappearance of our camera cord). I have two scapegoats to point out to those who have complained that I drop off the blogging planet for long periods of time--well other than that my husband is so adorable all I want to do is play with him all the time. : )

First off, I don't consider myself a totally technological illiterate, but despite several searches, I just can't seem to find a blog template that I like. Second, I think I was an absolute failure at just making one myself. I always think to myself "I will post about my life when I finally have made my blog cute." Then I thought that sounded too similar to when people say "you know, I just think I will be happier with my life when...fill in the blank." So not to add to an attitude that I don't appreciate, I am going to live content in the moment, and content enough with my blog. Suggestions for help with my blog would still be greatly appreciated, though!

3 comments:

Engineman said...

Christina got her template from the Cutest Blog on the Block:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

You might give them a try. You can see her blog at:

http://smallthingsgreatway.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Celeste! Nice to hear things are going well and you are loving married life! I love your engagement pictures you posted! You two are just so cute. Another site for backgrounds is:

http://blogginbeautifully.blogspot.com/

Good luck finding the perfect layout so you can update your blog more often! :)

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.