Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloweeeeeeen

Our Halloween week agenda included:

-Bundling up to go on the Provo River Halloween Cruise
-Enjoying Hocus Pocus on campus at the Varsity Theater ($2 well spent)
-Attempting to watch Nightmare Before Christmas on YouTube (we had to click the next clip of it every ten minutes, and we both ended up dead asleep during Part 3)
-Relaxing with pizza and hoping we would get some trick-or-treaters at our apartment (but not too many since we already ate most of the Halloween candy)
-Raiding the goodies at our Ward Halloween party as pirates (argh, matey-we even won the Monster Mash)

Outside the entrance of the Halloween cruise 

Scared for our lives during the boat ride

We survived!  We especially loved the pirate jokes...

They inspired our costumes for a few nights later

Our friend Julianna is from Brazil and was so excited for her first Halloween 

Ok, this was a crack-up.  Hint:  She's pregnant.
I can't believe how creative everyone was.   Moses and the burning bush even showed up.

The coach for Ohio State caught our eye..

And of course, as Michigan fans, we took care of him.
(He was such a good sport)

8 comments:

HDVB said...

hahhaha..love the costumes, although, I can't believe you are michigan fans....GO BUCKS!! :)

Marie said...

Hi Celeste, It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Cute costumes. It looks fun to be enjoying the student life so much.

Rachel said...

Wow your Halloween was a lot more happenin' than ours! LOVE the pirate costumes! It looks like Jon really likes his sword, haha. I always get so jealous of everyone's super creative costumes! They are so great!

Tori said...

Girls trip it is for sure! Even if my parents don't go out of town! :)

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

So I heard something about you the other day and I am curious as to if it is true. I heard you are pregnant! If its true that is exciting but I figured I would get the answer straight from the source.

Marce said...

fun pictures! looks like your halloween was awesome. wish we could've spent it with you guys! the flinstones love pirates (i think). so, i'm sick of our plans always falling through. how bout you?? i'm ready to track your apartment down and plop myself, mike and ellie on your couch (do you have a couch?) so we can hang out. i might even open your fridge to see if you have anything better than we do.

scared?

you should be.

p.s. about the google ads on my page...i actually added them myself as an experiment. there's this thing called adsense with google that you can put on your page...and every time someone clicks on it, you get like 5 cents or something. anyway, i haven't had many clicks...but i'm hoping they add up and can give me a little treat someday in the future. i've been tempted to remove them, however, with all the stupid weight loss ads that keep coming up. they're making me self-conscious...i mean, i haven't even ever blogged about weight loss. is it a subliminal message that i need to stop letting myself go? i just don't know.

miss you!

Megano said...

Oh you guys look so great!!! Don't you just love halloween?!!!

Megano said...

I love your blog title pic. You dress is seriously beautiful! I can't believe you're married.. isn't it awesome!