Saturday, September 1, 2007

Celeste's Birthday

A few days before my birthday some of my close friends made me a birthday cake, took me out to dinner, and allowed me to amuse them with my longboarding skills (or lack of). Needless to say, I still have scars.

Jon really went out of his way to make sure I had a fun birthday celebration. We went to dinner at this little place called Ruth's Diner that was tucked up in the canyon in Salt Lake a bit East of Hogle Zoo. It was a really cute outdoor cafe with live music. The food was tasty and it was a really fun atmosphere. After, we hiked up Ensign Peak and looked over the valley to ring in my birthday. When we got to the top, we each took an earpiece to Jon's Ipod and danced and sang on the top of the peak...with a lot of people watching and wondering about this crazy couple who seemed to be oblivious to everyone else and the fact that they were singing aloud with no inhibitions.

The next day my awesome parents had a barbeque for me and some of my close friends. It was fun to have a lot of my favorite people together with me that day.

Me with the "Angel" Food Cake My Friends Made For My "Celestial" Celebration

The proud display of my skills

Celeste and Jon at Ruth's Diner

Jon and Celeste at Ensign Peak

My cute little family on my birthday

A small collection of my most favorite people

No comments: