Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let's Give This A Shot...

Well instead of trying to blow up your inboxes with monthly e-mails contaning gigantic size photo files...lets take two and try a blog, eh?

We thought this would be fun and hopefully give everyone a chance to get an inside peak at life in Provo for us. Jon and I are both going to use this page. So... with that said... Millers...if there is too much Celeste stuff ... take the TiVo option...and skip the boring parts. And my fam, I'd give the reciprocal caveat...but lets be honest, stuff about Jon is always exciting.

We think this will be fun for us and hopefully you derive at least a small smile or laugh from each visit to the page.

Much love,

Celeste & Jon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Celeste! I finally found your site...Hey, do you remember that one time when you were me? Wait, wasn't it twice..?