Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Moving

I was very grateful for Jonny's help in cleaning out my old apartment and moving in to my new room in the duplex. My parents helped me hang curtains and pictures to make the place feel more homey. I really like my new ward, but it was sad to leave my roommates at Centennial. We had many fun dance parties and I will really miss those girls.

I hope that I can get to know my new roommates here, too. They are a lot older than me, but they are really nice girls. I am so happy that I finally have a washer and dryer!

Old Roommates at Centennial
Megan, Lisa, and Kim


At my old apartment with Jen, Cassie and old roomie Lisa

Me and Jon at my old apartment

Friends at Lisa's Birthday Party at Centennial

Me in my new room

Thanks for the help with the curtains and pictures mom and dad

The new set up

No comments: