Saturday, March 1, 2008

Danielle's Harp Concert Conducted By Kurt Bestor

I totally forgot to mention Danielle's Harp performance at the Conference Center on October 20th! Oops. We were so proud of her! It was incredibly fun because my uncle Calvin, aunt Martha and Uncle Reuben, and cousin Jesse were able to come into town to watch her with us! She did a great job. Afterward, Jon, Jesse and I went and got appetizers, drinks, and dessert at Chilis. Everyone had a great time at my house after chatting into the early hours of the morning!
Jon refers to me as the "Ice Queen" when I where this coat... he thinks it looks like the one on Chronicles of Narnia

Jon and I waiting at the Conference Center

Jon and I sipping lemonade together at our favorite-Chilis!

Goofing around with my family after the concert

No comments: