Saturday, March 1, 2008

October General Conference Weekend

It was super fun to have a lot of us together at the Millers for Conference weekend. The pool tournament was fun, but did we ever get far enough to declare someone the champion? If so, please send me a memo. But somehow I have to think we must not have finished- because I didn't hear anyone parading around with their new bragging rights. In fact, I figure its a fairly safe wager that if a winner had been declared, it would have gotten plenty of press coverage around the Miller home.
Josh, Valerie, Me, and Jonathan

Me and Jon


The boys

Rob, Josh, and Jonathan


Jons, Rob, and Bekah

Jons and Josh doin their thing

The drama...

Bekah and Oma


Noah and Bekah playing

Jonathan holding Noah

Noah eating pie off of my finger

Happy group

No comments: