Monday, September 15, 2008

Cougartown USA


RISE AND SHOUT...



THE MILLERS LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

After last week's controversy over the excessive celebration call made right before the Cougars stepped up big with the game-winning block, our team was obviously looking to make a statement that would silence all the skeptics. Boy did they ever! UCLA-who??? I couldn't go without mentioning how much fun this game was for us, but I have a lot of homework so this has to be very brief...

Luckily, I think 59-0 pretty much speaks for itself!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Celeste,
This is Kim's sister, Marie. Your blog is darling and you are beautiful as ever! Even if your blog wasn't so cute, it would be fun to look at it just to see your gorgeous self.

You and Jon are so cute. I'm glad you're enjoying the married student life. So much fun, huh.

My blog is www.dannyandmarie.blogspot.com

Ciao!

AaronandMichelle said...

That's right! Go BYU! Nice game...

Kimberly Nan said...

....Cougs? You are a COUG!? Celeste, I think we have to call off our secret relative thing...I just, I just can't be friends with a COUGAR. :) JK.